Friday, April 01, 2005

Insound's Top 10 So Far :: "Based mostly on what I believe in my heart to be true but also based on what I've overheard on the 'L' train to Brooklyn amongst people with record bags, arm sleeve tattoos and art school degrees. I'd say it's 90% me and 10% them. Maybe 70-30. Mind you, the Williamsburg kids can be very convincing."
1. Black Mountain "Black Mountain" (Jagjaguwar)
2. Bloc Party "Silent Alarm" (Vice)
3. LCD Soundsystem "LCD Soundsystem" (Capitol/DFA)
4. The Go!Team "Thunder, Lightning, Strike" (Memphis Industries)
5. Death From Above 1979 "You're a Woman, I'm a Machine" (Vice)
6. Bright Eyes "I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning" (Saddle Creek)
7. Cass McCombs "PREfection" (Monitor)
8. The Decemberists "Picaresque" (Kill Rock Stars)
9. Matt Sweeney and Bonnie Prince Billy "Superwolf" (Drag City)
10. Stars "Set Yourself On Fire" (Arts & Crafts)

[via]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home