Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I wish I had this blog up and running quite a while ago so I could revisit some of the thoughts I had when Iraq became policy: right around the time the public discussion (Should we invaded?) was first introduced in mid 2002, but still months before the discussion made its way to Good Morning America in late 2002, early 2003. It just seemed obvious to me, because nothing had happened in Iraq, and then all of a sudden it was a national security priority. Well, I guess the Downing Street Memo had a little something to do with that policy shift, which has garnered curiously little US media coverage. There has to be an intrepid reporter out there willing to question this administration on such a fundamental issue. The press room in the White House can't be that fascist, can it?

Update: Is Nader that brave individual?

Follow Up and retort to the wingnuts: Well Said Buffalo Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home