Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Who 'Pulled' the WTC down?

What really happened.

Prof. David Ray Griffin's research regarding the cover-up of 9/11. This lecture is worth listening to.

[via]


I don't know how I feel about this. It seems tinfoil hat to the nth. It seems beyond any reasonable probability that such a coordinated attack could be pulled-off.

It fits with Arab-hatred of America heavily reported on by the MSM. It fits with the 'need' for a new Pearl Harbor, which sets in motion the rest of the neocon's agenda. It seems odd that a proper forensic investigation hasn't been conducted, especially considering that recently a jetliner was picked off the bottom of the Atlantic, piece by piece, to the point of resembling the plane it once was to get at the cause of the crash.

I don't know...I don't like Bush and Cheney and the like, to whom I'll readily assign such sins as greed and lust, but this is pure evil if true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home