Monday, October 17, 2005

Hi, my name is XXXXXXX
Be not surprised to this letter, I have decided to write to you because has felt, that you, probably, which unique the woman I search for that also which approach me. In this letter I want to tell to you slightly about myself: To me of 33 years, I the young, attractive, cheerful man with a hansom figure. I live new york city of Bronx, But i come from West Africa Ghana Accra. I work as the Accountant in mining company, I like my work. At leisure I am engaged in sports , I go to campaigns, sometimes in theatre or simply I walk, like to listen to music and to read books. I search kind, loving(liking), reliable for the woman. It(she) should be the clever, interesting interlocutor, with sense of humour love children. The age, color of hair, a figure not so are important for me, the most important is his(its) character and the serious attitude(relation) to a marriage(spoilage). I hope, that you were interested with my letter and can see your answer. Mine E-mail address is, xxxxxxxx@yahoo.com
I wait with impatience, XXX
[via]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home