Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I missed a month?! Crap!!!

First month I haven't managed to procrastinate and find something to post here. Huh? Maybe wearing a suit everyday does make you work more.

Well, the above is not entirely accurate. I've had several music items I've been meaning to post since the temperature was 90+ with the humidity to match. I'll get to those this week. Hopefully.

But I found this bag over at uncrate, and immediately wanted it. See, I'm a gear freak. It is sort of like a sneaker collector, of which I am an amateur, but I get bored with that. I like daypacks, internal frame packs, messenger/DJ bags, flyfishing packs/vests, you name it, if it can haul shit, I want one. And with a name like BodyNinja Bag, I crave one. The diapers are on hold for now, but eventually, I'll be ahead of the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home